Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It’s time to Celebrate the Christmas Cheer!

Created with Raptivity Web Expert

"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows.
All of the other reindeer's, used to laugh and call him names;
they never let poor Rudolph, join in any reindeer games."


I love this time of the year. Yes, Christmas is around the corner and it’s time to bring in the cheer with melodious carols and gifts for our loved ones! This is the season to spread more love all around. I love the nip in the air; it always reminds me that the beauty of Christmas season has just begun!

This is also the loveliest month of the year! When I think of Christmas, I have images of the landscape covered with a white blanket of snow. The entire countryside dons a new look. There is an element of design everywhere I go. The shop windows are decorated, the houses are colorfully done up, the local dreary café even looks better and yes! The people on the street appear so cheerful! One of the best things I love doing is bringing the Christmas Cheer online as well. Decorating and working on the design aspect of a website makes me want to celebrate Christmas all month long! The amount of creativity that flows online is amazing as well. This is the time that brings out the best in web designers.

I guess this is also the time when all such creative minds can come together to share their creative pursuits. I would surely like to view many such sites that have all the elements of the Christmas cheer. Here’s looking forward to seeing many such creatively designed websites for inspiration. (Use the Comments section to share your website URLs.) The top ones will be featured in a separate blog! Till then, have a Merry Christmas and watch this space for more!

2 comments:

  1. Our poor site hasn't had it's holiday overhaul yet, but our clients have our web designers busier that Santa's elfs tweaking their sites with a festive flair. It's just a fun time of year all around and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that feels that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Glad to know Santa's elves are busy! In the meantime you can surely share your websites here

    ReplyDelete